This week saw Google announce an absolute flood of news from Assistant Driving Mode and end-to-end encryption for RCS in Messages finally happening to a brand new Google Pay. We then talk about everything the Stadia team announced for the streaming service’s one-year anniversary.
Alphabet Scoop is available Google Podcasts, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, and through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Thursday afternoon at 4-5 PM ET and published on Friday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Assistant Driving Mode in Google Maps arrives, but only as ‘early preview’
- Google releases limited edition ‘Barely Blue’ Pixel 4a
- New Google Pay app is now available in early access w/ redesign, rewards, more [Gallery]
- Google Pay launching ‘Plex’ bank accounts with Citi, other partners next year
- Google completes global RCS rollout as Messages starts testing default end-to-end encryption
- Review: One year later, Google Stadia is still a diamond in the rough
- Stadia will be playable on iOS via Safari in the coming ‘weeks’
- Stadia set to expand to ‘more EMEA regions’ later this year
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also soon rate us in Google Play, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Pocket Casts to help more people discover the show.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.