Over the past several months, Google has been doing a lot to improve the photo-editing and sharing features of Google+, and tonight the company has announced even more enhancements for photographers. For awhile now, Google+ has supported the upload and storage of RAW files from many cameras, but now, the service is being expanded to more than 70 camera models.
Once the file is uploaded, it can be edited in JPEG form as often and as much as needed, while the original file, and edited JPEGS, will remain saved and available for download at anytime.
The full list of supported cameras is below:
– Canon EOS: 100D, 1000D, 1100D, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds Mark III, 1Dx, 20D, 30D, 350D, 400D, 40D, 450D, 500D, 50D, 550D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 600D, 60D, 650D, 6D, 700D, 7D, M
– Canon Powershot: G12, G1X, S100
– Nikon: 1 J1, 1 J2, 1 J3, 1 S1, 1 V1, 1 V2, Coolpix A, D300, D300s, D3000, D3100, D3200, D4, D40, D40X, D5000, D5100, D5200, D600, D700, D7000, D7100, D800, D800E, D90
– Olympus: OM-D E-M5, PEN EP1, PEN EP2, PEN EP3, PEN EPL3, PEN EPL5
– Panasonic: LUMIX DMC GF1
– Sony: Alpha 700, NEX-5, NEX-5N, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, RX1, RX100, SLT Alpha 55, SLT Alpha 77, SLT Alpha 99
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.