Banking (quite literally) on the success of its popular Angry Birds game, the folks at Rovio have released yet another game on the App Store. This morning, the crew has released Bad Piggies, now available for free. The game reminds us of Angry Birds, described as “the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs” by the app development firm. Rovio lists the features:
- 60 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
- 30 additional puzzles unlocked by three-starring levels!
- Free updates!
- 4 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
- Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting all the skulls!
- 33 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Google — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Google on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel