This week we recap Apple’s WWDC developer conference and what iOS 14 takes from Android. There’s also the big Google Photos redesign and a rumored acquisition of North for its Focals smart glasses.
Alphabet Scoop is available on Google Play, Google Podcasts, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, and through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Thursday afternoon at 4-5 PM ET and published on Friday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- With iOS 14, Apple embraces smartphone UX decisions Google made a decade ago
- Hey Google, it’s long-past time for Android Auto to support custom wallpapers
- Google Photos for Android, iOS gets memories-focused redesign, map view
- Google Photos changes logo w/ ‘simplified’ pinwheel
- Alphabet reportedly buying North after ‘minuscule’ Focals smart glasses sales
- Nest Hub Max, Smart Displays now support Google Duo and Meet group calls
- Google Meet adding blurred/custom backgrounds, Q&A, polling, more
- Google working on clipboard manager for Chrome OS
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also soon rate us in Google Play, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Pocket Casts to help more people discover the show.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.