This week we talk about our exclusive first look at Android for feature phones, what we learned at the first Stadia AMA, and various Made by Google developments.
Alphabet Scoop is available on Google Play, Google Podcasts, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, and through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Thursday afternoon at 4-5 PM ET and published on Friday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- This could be our first look at an Android-powered feature phone from Nokia
- ‘Stadia Pro is not Netflix for Games,’ and other tidbits from Stadia AMA
- Stadia Controller will support Bluetooth audio, but not at launch
- Exclusive: Google Pixel 4 and its distinctive camera bump spotted in public again
- Potential Made by Google Chromebook ‘Atlas’ appears again in new image
- Fuchsia adds official Snapdragon 835 support, same chip as in Google Pixel 2
- Google launches Fuchsia.dev to teach developers about Fuchsia OS [Gallery]
- Android Q bringing Google Translate to Recents view in Pixel Launcher [Video]
- Here’s an early look at Google Assistant ‘Ambient Mode’ [Gallery]
- Gboard 8.5 preps Assistant integration, adds dark theme for settings, kills GIF camera [APK Insight]
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also soon rate us in Google Play, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Pocket Casts to help more people discover the show.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.