This week we talk about Android Q Beta 5, Pixel 4 XL renders that provide a glimpse at the forehead, and the rare opportunity to discuss Wear OS with the new TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE.
Alphabet Scoop is available on Google Play, Google Podcasts, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, and through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Thursday afternoon at 4-5 PM ET and published on Friday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Here’s everything new in Android Q Beta 5 [Gallery]
- Android Q Beta 5: ‘Gesture Navigation’ continues to improve w/ more fluid animations
- Android Q Beta 5: Here’s how ‘peeking’ in app navigation drawers works
- Pixel 4 XL renders reveal big forehead, small chin, tri-camera setup [Gallery]
- Hands-on: TicWatch Pro 4G is the best performing Wear OS watch you can actually afford
- Qualcomm readying new Snapdragon Wear ‘429’ chip w/ more efficient design for Wear OS
- JBL Link Bar w/ Android TV is now available for purchase at $399
- Galaxy Note 10 renders show off gradient color variant in our best look yet
- YouTube for Fire TV, Amazon Prime Video for Chromecast and Android TV coming today
- Google updates Stadia FAQ with Controller, multiplayer, & ordering details, addresses VR
- It’s okay for Google to kill your favorite features — in fact, they must
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also soon rate us in Google Play, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Pocket Casts to help more people discover the show.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.