Today we’ve got YouTube adding $5/month channel memberships, Samsung testing its first Android Go phone, and Google allowing more entities to edit Knowledge Panels, and the latest deals from 9to5Toys.
9to5Google Daily is available on Google Play, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- YouTube touts 1.9B monthly logged-in viewers, adds $5/month Channel Memberships, merch integration, more
- Samsung is apparently testing an Android Go smartphone in ‘dozens of markets’
- Google allowing more organizations, people suggest edits to their Search Knowledge Panels
- Nanoleaf’s Aurora Rhythm Kit falls to the lowest we’ve seen this year at $180 ($50 off)
- Samsung’s 128GB EVO+ microSDXC Card gets 35% price drop to $36 shipped
- This week’s Anker sale at Amazon includes Alexa speakers, cables, USB hubs, more
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Google Play, Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Pocket Casts to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.