Today we’ve got Samsung launches the Chromebook Plus V2, Google redesigns Ad Settings w/ its Material Theme, Google Tasks comes to G Suite as a core service, and more.
9to5Google Daily is available on Google Play, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 goes official w/ improved stylus and keyboard, rear camera, refreshed specs
- Google redesigns Ad Settings w/ Material Theme, expands ‘Why this ad?’ to all first-party apps
- Google Tasks will become a G Suite core service starting on June 28th, 2018
- Google Phone 21 preps ‘Favorites’ redesign, Android P support, RTT, & spam filtering [APK Insight]
- YouTube Music 2.35 alludes to possible ‘SmartRemote’ [APK Insight]
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Google Play, Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Pocket Casts to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.