Today we’ve got details on how Google might use AI to transcribe podcasts for search, Google app 8.1 with ‘At a glance’ for all Android phones, Fuchsia Friday, some great deals, and more.
9to5Google Daily is available on Google Play, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Google looking at AI, transcription to search, analyze, and instantly translate podcasts
- Google app 8.1 beta adds the Pixel Launcher’s ‘At a glance’ widget to other Android phones
- Google app 8.1 preps possible new ‘Spark’ tab, details ‘Slices,’ Android ‘9’ support, and more [APK Insight]
- Fuchsia Friday: The first 5 minutes of Fuchsia as captured by its new screenshot tool [Gallery]
- Smartphone Accessories: Google Daydream VR Headset $49, more
- Add Insignia’s Google Assistant Smart Speaker to your nightstand from $25 shipped
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones on sale for $200 (Reg. $300), today only
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Google Play, Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Pocket Casts to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.