Just last week, LG and Google launched two new Android Wear smartwatches alongside the launch of Android Wear 2.0, one of which was the LG Watch Style. This new smartwatch brings a basic, compact smartwatch to the table, but with a more stylish design compared to many other smartwatches in its $249 price tier. So, let’s take a closer look at the specs powering the LG Watch Style.
The LG Watch Style is a part of the new generation of Android Wear, departing from the older collection of devices which, for the most part, ran on top of the same specifications and components. However, the Watch Style includes a pretty bare bones experience for the most part. It lacks some of the sensors that other smartwatches offer, as well as some of the features that Android Wear 2.0 brings to the table.
The full specifications for the LG Watch Style follow below:
- Display: 1.20-inch P-OLED Circular 360×360 w/ Gorilla Glass 3
- Software: Android Wear 2.0
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
- RAM: 512MB
- Storage: 4GB
- Battery: 240mAh w/ wireless charging
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2
- Dimensions: 42.3 x 45.7 x 10.79mm
- Weight: 46g
- Water/Dust Resistance: IP67
- Audio: Microphone
- Band: 18mm band, MODE band included
- Colors: Titanium, Silver, Rose Gold (+$30)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, gyroscope
Learn More About the LG Watch Style
- Google announces LG Watch Style and LG Watch Sport, the first Android Wear 2.0 watches
- PSA: LG Watch Style and LG Watch Sport are now available on the Google Store [Update]
- LG Watch Style & Watch Sport review roundup: evolutionary software, standard hardware
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.