Update: The discounted prices are also now available at Amazon.
Black Friday is just a few days away, and tech companies are now tripping over each other to make sure they get products in to people’s hands when the made shopping rush begins later this week. Several retailers have kicked off their Black Friday deals early, including the likes of Amazon.
Now, Huawei has revealed its planned discounts for Black Friday, and it looks pretty good if you’re in the market for an Android Wear watch or an affordable smartphone. Here are the products discounted, and their prices:
- Huawei Watch – Stainless w/black leather strap – $299 (regular $349)
- Huawei Watch – Stainless w/stainless mesh band – $319 (regular $399)
- Huawei Watch – Stainless w/stainless metal link band – $319 (regular $399)
- Huawei Watch – Black Stainless w/black stainless metal link band – $349 (regular $449)
- Huawei P8 Lite – $199 (regular $249)
The deals go live on Black Friday, November 27th and are only live for 24 hours at GetHuawei.com, Huawei’s official US online store. You should also keep an eye on Huawei’s products on Amazon, as we’re expecting prices to drop there too.
To stay on top of all things Black Friday, be sure to bookmark the 9to5Toys Black Friday page which will be updated constantly to include all the best and latest discounts anywhere online.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.