The Galaxy Nexus hit Europe last week and has even been reviewed, but believe it or not Verizon — the official carrier — has yet to announce an official date. Well apparently, Business Insider has said this evening that they’ve gotten official word from Verizon that the Galaxy Nexus is landing in December. Google originally made comment that the Galaxy Nexus would land sometime in November, but with only around a week left and with no official announcement from Verizon, November is running out. December seems most likely, and previous rumors are saying December 8th.
- Steve Wozniak receives his Galaxy Nexus before the rest of the U.S. (9to5google.com)
- Samsung VP waiting for Galaxy Nexus pricing and launch date from Verizon (9to5google.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus coming to Verizon Nov. 21 online only, Xoom 2 on Nov. 30 (9to5google.com)
- Galaxy Nexus Training materials and comparison charts arriving at Verizon Stores (9to5google.com)
- Think the Galaxy Nexus looks big? Put it next to the 5.3 inch Galaxy Note (9to5google.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Google — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Google on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel